Wednesday, October 14, 2009

What could happen in 6 months?

Well.......A LOT


Mckenna will be ONE in 7 weeks and I have no idea where the time went. She has been walking for 3 weeks now and is trying to RUN everywhere. My living room now consists of a baby gate blocking the front entry and an ironing board on it's side blocking Mckenna from the rest of the house. This works for a little while until she becomes brave enough to flip (yes I said flip) her body over the ironing board and laughs as she lands on the other side. She is eating everything in sight and pretty much feeds herself now. Jake and Lola are quite fond of Mckenna when she eats because she ever so carefully stretches her arm out from her high chair and waits till the right moment(when I not "looking") and drops food to them. They also REALLY love when I take her out of the high chair and everything "stored" in her lap falls to the ground. Whatever makes clean up easier on ME!!!! Matt is busy as usual and is totally wrapped around Mckenna's finger. Every night when he comes home she hears the garage door open and she looks at the back door and starts screaming until he walks in! As for me, we started another school year and my kids are CRAZY but what's new! I am constantly haunted by laundry and dirty dishes but Mckenna makes it so easy to ignore them. I love every second I spend with her. I just wish they weren't going by so fast.

1 comment: