Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Our First Night By Ourselves

Tuesday night was our FIRST night with just Matt, Mckenna, and myself. Our night started out great. As you can see Mckenna let me take a shower before she had her midnight feeding. She loves sleeping on Matt's chest. I think he loves it just as much. After she ate she started falling asleep again but then began to fuss. Not sure why she was fussing I put her on my shoulder to burp her. She then threw up all over me the bed and her face. Matt slept through the entire ordeal. The only positive thing during this huge mess was that she managed to not get any on her pajamas. She was unfazed by this incident while I became that mom who was up every time she made a noise because I thought she might being throwing up again. She didn't and had a great rest of the night. We will see how night number two goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment